Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Bunny Post......

Alex and Josephine hangin with the Easter Bunny at the Wildlife Park! The two did an Easter egg hunt.....Rick and I forgot their baskets, so Josephine used her hat and Alex used my camera case. They were perfect......nice a big to load in lots of chocolate egss. While we were at the Wildlife Park, I had to pack around the eggs......so I had to eat a lot of eggs. When ever there is chocolate around.....I eat it!





I had to do a run workout....never made it outside, so I hopped on the good old tready(to stare out the little window downstairs, hoping I would see something to occupy the time). The workout was 7x4min at some sort of hard pace, but not letting my heartrate too high.......my heartrate monitor is not working..........so I had to do the good old fashion count the beats in 15secs and times it by 4 after each interval. So the multiplication I was taught in school has come in handy.Cheers, off for a swim workout with the Masters at the YMCA.....I am late!

No comments: