Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!!!!!

Wow 2008! What a great start to the year: I woke up early and met my very reliable running buddy for a 2 hour trail run(more like ankle deep snow run), it was very tough. When Alex and I went to walk Trinket(the mutt) tonight, I couldn't keep up my legs were so tired from the run this am. Greg got out for an afternoon run while Alex and I took down Christmas at our house.

Below are some pictures we took in December:



Greg and Alex starting the New Year off with a clean fresh shave:



Rhonda and Me about to cut my birthday cake, then the kiss(hee):
Alex with his preschool teacher "Ms. Linda"(Rainbow Preschool Christmas Party):
Alex leaving the "Reindeer" some food on Christmas Eve(he was shocked to see Reindeer footprints and sleigh marks in the snow Christmas morning):
Alex and cousin Colton decorating the Gingerbread house:Alex out for some good old tobogganing at Aberdeen School:


Above: Trinket lovin the snow!

No comments: