Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Busy Day.....

Hi from Boulder City! This morning we all went up to the Outdoor Demo Show: Alex wanted to try the kids tandem bike again, so I took him this time(he had the perma-grin go'in on again). Then Greg went to test drive some more bikes while Alex and I walked around the expo and scored another pair of free mtn. bike shoes(for someone special). Greg also found the perfect "team" bike for the "Three Stooges": will try to post a picture later! He promises it will go ANYWHERE(at least with him riding it)!

Alex and I ended up biking by the Boulder City Fire Dept.,the Fire Chief came out and let Alex check out their department, then they gave him a special fire hat!


In our RV Park at Boulder City, there is a family staying next to us(they are waiting for their house to be built in Henderson, NV). Well, one of the family members is Alex's new friend: Katlyn. They play until bedtime: Alex adores her! Move over Brooklyn(ha).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A new 'team' bike eh? Can't wait to see that one. Scoop me up some new MTB shoes too will ya. 9's. Other cool swag would be accepted too.
Shifty

Anonymous said...

As I am special in so many ways that means I am looking forward to my new shoes :>) Sounds like you are having a great time. Tell the Fire Chief "Alex" that he looks really important with his helmet on.

Later.